Craft: (noun) an art, trade or occupation requiring special skill

Happy: (adjective) delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing

Craft Happy: (noun-adjective) a lovingly made art that makes you overjoyed

Thursday, October 15, 2009

HAND EMBROIDERED HAPPIES

Hand Embroidered Items
$15 each item--includes shirt and embroidery
$10 if you would like to provide the shirt

I usually hand embroider the names by writing with my print and then embroidering over it. However, if there is a specific font you would like, just let me know and I will try to create your perfect happy!

Swimsuit Cover

College T-shirt!



Name with embroidered flower


1 comment:

  1. So cute, love Hallie's w/ the little flower. I just recently started hand embroidering, just so I can do my daughter's clothes. It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete