Craft: (noun) an art, trade or occupation requiring special skill

Happy: (adjective) delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing

Craft Happy: (noun-adjective) a lovingly made art that makes you overjoyed

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Very first post...

I really hope this is the first post of many! I love all things craft...my latest love is making Hallie personalized items. Before that it was making her pacifier clips because I just couldn't fine any that I loved...but I loved the ones I made! :o) I started this blog months ago with the hopes I could get it up and going. But school started, the paperwork came, and I just didn't have time to devote to it. I'm making it a top priority now, though! One of my favorite blogs, Kelly's Korner Blog, is hosting a link spectacular of "Show Us Your Home Business"...now, I don't really think of it as a home business, but a hobby. I make what I love. :o) So in two weeks, I will have all my favorite things on here for you to see...and maybe order if you like it. :o) I know Mommies aren't made of money (especially if you're staying home), so my items are always reasonably priced and ALWAYS made with love!

Come back soon to view my happies!

No comments:

Post a Comment