Craft: (noun) an art, trade or occupation requiring special skill

Happy: (adjective) delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing

Craft Happy: (noun-adjective) a lovingly made art that makes you overjoyed

Thursday, October 15, 2009

CUSTOM HAPPIES

Creating the perfect announcement or invitation happy is one of my favorite things to do! I would love to create a Custom Happy just for your occasion! These are custom made announcements/invitations specific to your need and design. I do not use templates because I want them to be your perfect happy!

Custom Happy $40
I will e-mail you a high resolution image and you can get your copies printed at the business of your choice.










2 comments:

  1. I truly value the sort of points you post here. Much obliged for sharing us an incredible data that is really useful. Great day! nastrini personalizzati

    ReplyDelete