Craft: (noun) an art, trade or occupation requiring special skill

Happy: (adjective) delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing

Craft Happy: (noun-adjective) a lovingly made art that makes you overjoyed

Saturday, December 19, 2009

A few new things

So I have been working on a few new things...along with teaching sweet third graders every day! Now that it's my Christmas break, I thought I would FINALLY upload some of the things I have been working on. First of all, shame on me for not getting a picture of the sweet little reindeer shirt I made BEFORE it was worn with love! Ha! It is now in the wash for the third time (the picture was taken before it was washed...lol) and has held together really well! There is a bow I attach to one of its antlers with a safety pin, but I had taken it off before throwing it in the washer. I was afraid that I'd forget to take a picture of it if I didn't go ahead and take one (dirty and all). :o)

**Letter shirt with embroidery $15**
**Personalized Hand Print $25 (hand print only, no frame)**
**Custom made shirts (like reindeer) $25**

Let's hear it for the boys!--a corduroy letter stitched with
thick embroidery thread

Hallie's Reindeer Shirt

Personalized Hand Embroidered Hand Prints
**Just send me your hand print of choice and I will
embroider it onto the fabric of your choice**

Removable turkey! My mom actually made this
one! It pins onto the shirt! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment